If I have to rank & categorize this book, it would be in my top 5 books on how to achieve personal greatness & mastery. In my opinion everyone should read, especially college students. It will be a proper send off to the world.
Fantastic book but written in old English so not easy to read & it took me a while to finish it. I used my dictionary a lot. Among many, may lectures on how to improve your personal greatness, here are my favorites- directly from the Founding Father.
- Teach yourself difficult skills
- How improving yourself personally will help you professionally
- Respect time & money
- How reading will help your career
- How innovation is born from necessity
- How to introduce tranquility to your life
- How everything in your life should have its place & meaning
- How to be industrious & always employed in useful careers
- How to be frugal
- How to be sincere